Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mr. Obi Wan Mcgregor


I have to say that i’ve really kind of exhausted myself practicing. I wanted to take a short break and do something else. Like riding my bicycle or… i don’t know. The phrase “laze around” comes to mind. I’ve been planning to just kick back and read Rick Riordan’s Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. Hilarious. The first few pages really caught my attention. I know, i know. The books have been out ages ago. Hey what can i say? I’ve been busy with work too.

Anyway, like i said, I’ve been procrastinating about doing another practice piece until “somebody” asked me to do a commission. She wanted me to draw Ewan Mcgregor. I was halfhearted. Until she said i could draw him as Obi Wan. My grin almost split my face. While she absolutely adores Ewan, i really like her…hence i’m back with the pencil in hand. Figured maybe i could score points with her AND do another Star Wars related piece. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment