Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Kindly Ones


My character design is based on the Erinyes from the Greek Mythologies. I’ve been doing a couple of designs on this one. I’m just practicing whipping out big shapes and foregoing details. That was to be my current exercise for this piece. Will still be coming up with a couple more. Just thought i’d put up this piece before the movie ‘Clash of the Titans’ hits the big screen. Looks like they’ve got a plethora of interesting character designs in the reboot of that movie.

Anyway, I think the character here is Tisiphone (avenging murder). How quaint. She’s my current squeeze now.

edit: I’m gonna come back to this one and try to detail it as soon as my head stops pounding from staring too long at one spot. Where’s that aspirin when you need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment